Jocelyn has been a Registered Nurse since 2007, and IBCLC certified since 2015. She is a graduate of the University of New Brunswick-Humber Bachelor of Nursing program, and a current student in the Masters of Nursing Program at Athabasca University. Jocelyn is a Fetal Health Surveillance instructor and will be contributing to regional perinatal nursing education through MNCYN, while also working part-time as a staff nurse in rural maternal, and child nursing and maintaining a small private practice in lactation consulting. Jocelyn is a homeschooling mom of four and lives on a hobby farm in Grey Count
- This event has passed.
*NEW* SAFE ADMINISTRATION OF OXYTOCIN REPORT AND RESOURCES
September 7 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until 14 September 2022
New Safe Administration of Oxytocin Report Available
BORN is launching a new report in the BORN Information System: the Safe Administration of Oxytocin.
Learn about the report by joining one of the upcoming webinars!
WEBINAR DATES AND COORDINATES
- September 7, 2022 – 12-1 pm EST Zoom Link
- September 14, 2022 – 12-1 pm EST (repeat presentation) Zoom Link
- Review the measurement indicators for the new Safe Administration of Oxytocin report and answer any questions you may have about the report in the BORN Information System.
- Discuss PCMCH’s Safe Administration of Oxytocin best practice recommendations and accompanying implementation resources.
- Care providers and administrators of services for pregnant individuals.
- BORN Information System users and data contributors.
- Nicole Roberts, BORN Epidemiologist
- Janet Brownlee, BORN Clinical Content Specialist, Perinatal
- Alana Esty, BORN Information Systems Reporting Analyst
- Brittany Groom, PCMCH Program Manager