- This event has passed.
PCMCH Webinar Series: COVID-19 in the Third Wave and the Maternal-Neonatal Population: Promoting Seamless Postnatal Care
May 26 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Provincial Council for Maternal and Child Health (PCMCH) is hosting a series of webinars to support maternal-neonatal care providers during the third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. please check the PCMCH COVID-19 webpage a week after the event for the webinar recording. Please see below for upcoming webinar details. Registration for this webinar is required:
Webinar Title: COVID-19 in the Third Wave and the Maternal-Neonatal Population: Promoting Seamless Postnatal Care
- identify facilitators and barriers to seamless postnatal care across the province;
- discuss strategies to support mothers in navigating the postnatal period during COVID-19; and
- explore topics of postnatal assessment, breastfeeding initiation and support, perinatal mental health and more.
- Sue Thériault Valin, Lactation Consultant, South-East Ottawa Community Health Centre
- Jaime Charlebois, Regional Perinatal Mood Disorder Coordinator, Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital
- Dr. David Millar, Executive Director, Medical Lead, Monarch Centre
- Jenni Huntly, Registered Midwife, Extended Care Midwifery Program
NorWest Community Health Centres
* Additional panelists to be confirmed.
Date: Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Time: 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Audience includes, but is not limited to: clinicians, educators, managers and administrative leaders involved in maternal-neonatal care.
Registration is required. Register here to attend