Jocelyn has been a Registered Nurse since 2007, and IBCLC certified since 2015. She is a graduate of the University of New Brunswick-Humber Bachelor of Nursing program, and a current student in the Masters of Nursing Program at Athabasca University. Jocelyn is a Fetal Health Surveillance instructor and will be contributing to regional perinatal nursing education through MNCYN, while also working part-time as a staff nurse in rural maternal, and child nursing and maintaining a small private practice in lactation consulting. Jocelyn is a homeschooling mom of four and lives on a hobby farm in Grey Count
- This event has passed.
PCMCH Webinar Series: COVID-19 in the Third Wave and the Maternal-Neonatal Population: Promoting Seamless Postnatal Care
26 May 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Provincial Council for Maternal and Child Health (PCMCH) is hosting a series of webinars to support maternal-neonatal care providers during the third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. please check the PCMCH COVID-19 webpage a week after the event for the webinar recording. Please see below for upcoming webinar details. Registration for this webinar is required:
Webinar Title: COVID-19 in the Third Wave and the Maternal-Neonatal Population: Promoting Seamless Postnatal Care
- identify facilitators and barriers to seamless postnatal care across the province;
- discuss strategies to support mothers in navigating the postnatal period during COVID-19; and
- explore topics of postnatal assessment, breastfeeding initiation and support, perinatal mental health and more.
- Sue Thériault Valin, Lactation Consultant, South-East Ottawa Community Health Centre
- Jaime Charlebois, Regional Perinatal Mood Disorder Coordinator, Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital
- Dr. David Millar, Executive Director, Medical Lead, Monarch Centre
- Jenni Huntly, Registered Midwife, Extended Care Midwifery Program
NorWest Community Health Centres
* Additional panelists to be confirmed.
Date: Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Time: 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Audience includes, but is not limited to: clinicians, educators, managers and administrative leaders involved in maternal-neonatal care.
Registration is required. Register here to attend
Future webinar topics and registration will be shared on the PCMCH Webpage, so check back regularly. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.